The CBR Screen Investment Fund is managed by Screen Canberra, under agreement with the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Government, to foster a vibrant ACT screen industry.
Screen Canberra will fund projects and practitioners accordingly within its strategic remit to:
- Uphold the quality and quantity of screen productions in the ACT
- Foster projects with creative merit and market engagement
- Contribute to the growth and sustainability of the local screen industry
- Champion diversity
- Contribute to the profile of the ACT region nationally and internationally
- Nurture the professional development of local talent
- Return capital to the Fund
The Fund is multipurpose and strategic, enabling us to remain responsive to continuing change and innovation.
Screen Canberra encourages diverse screen professionals including First Nations people, people living with a disability, those identifying as LGBTIQ+, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.